The Story Behind The Fights
2010. Knott’s Berry Farm Resort Hotel in Buena Park, California. Promoter Shawn Shilati knew he was on to something special when the fire marshal turned away more than 300 fight fans due to a packed house for International Fight Showdown 5.
Now in its 11th season, the popularity of the IFS continues to rise. To accommodate its fast-growing fan base, IFS fights are currently held at the prestigious M3 Live Anaheim Event Center.
We deliver what you want.
- We consider any qualified fighter from any gym. No discrimination. No favoritism.
- We average more fights per show than any other event.
- Our professional event production adds more value to each ticket.
- Our VIP section offers an even more intimate and up-close experience.
- New improvements, too many to list, continue to be implemented from suggestions by you – just one of the reasons why we appreciate your ongoing support.
Our commitment to you:
- To our prospective fans: Nothing is truer that the word of mouth – just ask those who have attended our shows. The IFS brings you the best of the best in amateur Muay Thai, Kickboxing, and MMA. Come out and see why.
- To our loyal fans: Thank you for supporting our shows. We’re always glad to see you back. Our shows can only grow with your enthusiastic support. Please continue to spread the word and invite friends and family to join you.
- To our fighters: We grow because your fan base grows; your name grows as we grow. We’re here to support you and find ways to expand your fan base and increase you name recognition.
- To our sponsors: Fans, fighters and sponsors: the IFS has a wealth of opportunities to promote your business. We offer sponsorship opportunities to fit almost any budget.